Chicken potpie has never been simpler or cuter. The 21 Day Challenge includes several muffin tin recipes because muffin tins give you flexibility. It is easy to double, or even triple the recipe, to make more for a large group, or freeze or refrigerate uneaten portions to eat as leftovers or take for lunch.
- 2 cups of cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup frozen or fresh mixed veggies
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 2 cans biscuits
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, soup, veggies, cheese, herbs, and spices.
- Lightly grease a muffin tin and press the biscuits into each cup, pushing the dough up the sides.
- Spoon the pot pie mixture into each biscuit cup.
- Bake at 400° for about 15 minutes.