This packing list is easy to follow and will keep you looking great!
Look great on vacation without stuffing your luggage with every last thing in your closet! You only need ten interchangeable wardrobe staples to look great every day of your summer vacation trip.
Follow this packing checklist and remember these packing tips to keep your luggage light and your fashion fierce!
How to Pack for a Family Vacation
Knowing how to pack, and knowing how to pack well are two very different things. We have all suffered from over packing our luggage (hello airline weight fees!) and we worry that we didn’t bring just the right thing to look great on vacation. Well, overpack no more!
Load your luggage with a measly ten key pieces for vacations and you will look great the entire trip without feeling weighed down by overstuffed luggage.
This season, patriotic red white and blue is very "in." Nothing says summer like cute nautical stripes and bright vibrant colors. Follow this packing list and you will see how easy it is to travel in style (bonus, all of the items can be budget friendly!).
- A bright crop top- Cropped shirts and blouses are back in a big way and if you pack a bright casual cropped top, you can use the piece in countless ways throughout you summer vacay.
- Cute comfy sandals- Make sure they’re in a neutral color and will protect your tootsies on long meandering walks.
- A pair of colorful or patterned shorts- Statement shorts are a great key piece to bring with you on vacation. You can switch the shirts you wear with the shorts for an easy different look each day.
- A beach bag- Cute beach bags will hold all of the things you need and make a fashion statement as well.
- Summery wedges- a cute pair of wedges can dress up a day time outfit and make it perfect for drinks and dinner.
- A nautical inspired swimsuit- Nautical is in people! Don’t wear a sailor hat or anything, but show your incredible fashion sense by sporting a cute nautical bikini!
- Three cotton tees in coordinating colors- Pair with shorts, your bikini or a cute skirt.
- A cute breezy skirt- Easy and super cute!
- A loose but fashionable dress- Throw it over your suit or wear it with wedges for dinner.
- Statement shades- You will protect your eyes and stay on trend! Now that’s double duty at its best!
Travel light and in style! Happy family vacation!